Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 + pension + bonus + remote working
Location: Working from home, with meetings when required in London
Status: 6 Month Contract – may become Permanent
Overview of Role
Dynamic Software Developer required to join our growing multinational technology company. We provide SaaS and managed services to help large organisations manage their cloud and telecoms services.
StableLogic are growing rapidly and are seeking someone with the excitement, commitment and passion to grow quickly with us.
As a Software Developer, you will be developing, testing, and supporting your own code in a small software development team. It is a great environment for a smart motivated technologist.
The role includes the delivery of a highly reliable and tested infrastructure which innovates and delivers for clients.
The key languages used by StableLogic include Java, PHP and HTML5.
We use MySQL, NoSQL and ElasticSearch database technologies.
Infrastructure Services include AWS, Linux, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, GIT and CI/CD Pipelines.
Frameworks includes Symfony 5 Framework and Doctrine (ORM).
Experience of AWS infrastructure and/or AWS IoT would be an advantage.
The Software Developer will be responsible for:
- Developing code to be deployed into new and existing software applications
- Interfacing with other team members to ensure consistency across applications
- Maintaining system performance with increasing data storage
- Contribution to the creation and design of StableLogic tools
- Innovation to enhance the end user experience, both internally and externally
- Detailed understanding of the back-end infrastructure and code library
- Ownership of code including thorough testing and acceptance checking
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, demonstrate attention to detail and have the ability to be adaptable. StableLogic have major projects to delivery in a tight timescale and the ability to be a self-starter is essential.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A relevant degree
- An understanding of coding principals and techniques
- Strong foundation in Object Orientated Programming
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Willing to learn and try new technologies or processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly professional and self-motivated
- Focussed on standards and quality
- PHP Framework (Symfony, Zend)
- Doctrine (ORM)
- Docker & Linux
- AWS Services
- RESTful APIs
Why Join StableLogic?
- We have fun – work takes a lot of time, it should be enjoyable
- Add value from day one
- You can trust us to grow your career and knowledge
- Work with industry leaders
- Work in a fast, rapidly changing, environment
|Contract or Permanent?||Contract - May become Permanent|
|Starting Salary||£45k - £55k per year|