Full Stack Software Developer
What We Do
StableLogic provides consulting and managed software services to enterprise customers. Our services help businesses to become more efficient, gain control and optimise third party vendor solutions.
Our core product, Veroxos, is used by Fortune 500 and FTSE 250 companies to manage technology services. We support clients globally and operate out of the USA and UK.
StableLogic are growing rapidly and are seeking someone with the excitement, commitment and passion to grow quickly with us.
As a Software Developer, you will be developing, testing, and supporting your own code whilst working in tandem with a team of developers. You will be working closely with the Directors of the business who will help you develop your skills and career. The environment is fast paced and suited to a smart motivated technologist.
The role includes the delivery of a highly reliable and tested infrastructure which innovates and delivers for clients.
Skill / Experience
- At least 2 – 3 years working experience as a Software Developer
- Strong capabilities in PHP, Java and MySQL
- Symfony framework experience (minimum 1 year)
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
Advantageous but not essential
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- AWS experience
- Telecom business knowledge / experience
- Front End development
- Big Data and data visualisation
Benefits of Working With Us
- Competitive salary / bonus opportunities / company pension
- We have fun – work takes a lot of time, it should be enjoyable
- Add value from day one
- You can trust us to grow your career and knowledge
- Work with industry leaders
As an employee at StableLogic you will make a true impact from day one. Our teams are advising business leaders around the world. These executive relationships are not just benefiting our clients – but shaping the industries around us.
Please note: we only accept applications from candidates who already have the right to work in the UK.
No agencies, no contractors.
|Job Category||Software Development|
|Contract or Permanent?||Permanent|
|Starting Salary||£40k based on experience|