Lead Telecommunications and Contact Centre Consultant
Overview of Role
Seeking Experienced Telecommunications and Contact Centre Consultant: Ready for your next challenge?
We are seeking innovative and dynamic professionals to join our growing team of technology consultants in the heart of the City of London. The role is suited to somebody with 5 or more years professional experience, an eye for detail and a desire to succeed.
StableLogic is an established professional services company that doesn’t believe in a ‘typical day’ – we require people that can adapt quickly and are ready to take on new challenges both in the UK and Internationally.
If you are seeking a 9-5 role which is the same every day, we are not for you! If you are interested in multinational projects, technology innovation and business change, then read on!
The Lead Consultant role at StableLogic is highly client facing and the successful candidate will be expected to lead both UK and Multinational projects (although based in the UK, travel to client meetings). These projects will include understanding client requirements and business objectives, strategy development, technical & commercial analysis, procurement and business change. The core services that you will work with will include all aspects of telecommunications, unified communications, contact centre, customer experience, Microsoft Teams and all of the associated technologies and services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client Lead – Be responsible for the client relationship and overall delivery of projects.
- Consultancy – Have strong consultancy skills.
- Knowledge – Maintain a strong market knowledge of the services laid out above.
- Communication – To effectively communicate with clients at all levels, prospective clients and team members.
- Procurement – We manage procurements in excess of $300 million per year globally.
- Strategy Compilation – Creating a variety of technology strategies for clients across a range of services.
- Presenting – Delivering outcomes to clients and to our teams internally is key to this role.
Our consultancy team are well respected within the industry and together with the analyst team, contribute to shaping the industries around us.
StableLogic require first-class communications skills, a team player with an analytical mind and a good knowledge of network technology market. The successful candidate is likely to have 5 or more years professional experience in IT consulting or a similar area.
Prior knowledge and experience in the following areas would be useful:
- Telecommunications (Including PSTN, SIP, SBCs etc)
- Unified Communications
- Microsoft Teams
- Contact Centre (on-premise & cloud based)
- Customer Experience Journeys
- Contact Centre Services (Call Recording, Quality Management, etc)
- Project management awareness (Prince 2, Agile)
You should also be familiar with the technology market and be able to advise clients on both strategic decisions and procurement.
You are likely to be keen and enthusiastic, customer-oriented, have a relevant degree and possess very strong written and oral communication skills. The role has considerable potential and would suit someone who is keen to provide a high-quality client service and to fulfil their potential.
Why Join StableLogic?
- Add value from day one
- You will earn highly competitive rewards
- You can trust us to grow your career and knowledge
- Take advantage of our company pension scheme
- Work with industry leaders
- Enjoy travel opportunities with our multinational clients
- We have fun and we deliver
As an employee at StableLogic you will make a true impact from day one. Our teams are advising business leaders around the world. These executive relationships are not just benefiting our clients – but shaping the industries around us.
|Contract or Permanent?||Permanent|
|Starting Salary||OTE £70K|