Service Delivery Manager
StableLogic are growing rapidly and are seeking someone with the excitement, commitment and passion to grow quickly with us.
As an Service Delivery Manager (SDM), you will be supporting a portfolio of key accounts within our managed services business. Understanding the clients individual needs, supporting day to day operations, building a plan to work in partnership driving growth and retention, developing relationships to deliver long term mutual success.
You will work closely with our leadership and development teams to deliver and nurture a best-in-class customer experience.
The role includes the delivery of day-to-day operational duties as well as strategic account management and relationship building. As a number of our clients are based in the United States, some travel and some working during UK evenings, will be required.
A day in the life of an SDM at StableLogic:
- Owning the client relationship from end to end, running weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings with varying levels of client seniority.
- Producing regular reporting for clients and presenting management information to clients.
- Analysing client data and making recommendations on cost savings and service improvements.
- Helping to onboard new clients to the service, managing client expectations and maintaining action logs.
- Working with the team to ensure that the client experiences the best and most appropriate level of support and service and that ultimately to the client reflects a single joined up team approach.
- Learning about the client’s organisation and building strong working partnership across all key areas of the client’s business.
- Ensuring clarity with all stakeholders, with a proactive approach to task and service management.
- Working proactively with your accounts, with a planned schedule of visits and calls, using reports and information to keep the client up to date, ensuring that you get the most from your client engagements.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A proven service professional operating at the minimum of key and high value account level.
- A strong knowledge of the telecoms and/or mobile telephony sector or experience of similar markets.
- IT literate, with an emphasis on using technology to be effective and productive.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to perform intermediate excel tasks.
- An understanding of ITIL framework and efficient IT lifecycle management.
- Excellent communication skills both F2F and written, with the interpersonal skills to influence other parts of the business.
- High levels of energy, commitment, and tenacity with a strong understanding of the clients preferred processes.
- Ability to work on own, planning diary and working autonomously within your defined role.
Benefits of Working With Us
- Competitive salary / bonus opportunities / company pension
- We have fun – work takes a lot of time, it should be enjoyable
- Add value from day one
- You can trust us to grow your career and knowledge
- Work with industry leaders
As an employee at StableLogic you will make a true impact from day one. Our teams are advising business leaders around the world. These executive relationships are not just benefiting our clients – but shaping the industries around us.
Please note: we only accept applications from candidates who already have the right to work in the UK.
No agencies, no contractors.
|Job Category||Service Delivery|
|Contract or Permanent?||Permanent|
|Starting Salary||£35k - £45k per year|