Service Desk Analyst
Overview of Service Desk Analyst Role
A fantastic opportunity for a trainee Service Desk Analyst within a dynamic and highly-regarded consultancy company in the City of London. The role is in a fast-paced demanding environment, working with both UK and multinational clients.
The role provides the benefit of learning about the technology industry from the ground up and due to the nature of StableLogic, working with many different technologies, products and organisations.
The Service Desk Analyst role at StableLogic has the following key elements:
- Communication – Working effectively with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Problem Solving – The ability to work an issue to resolution
- Project Support – Supporting the wider team with client liaison and project delivery
The following are typical tasks that would be required:
- First Line Support – Working with clients, via the telephone and email, to resolve their issues.
- Supplier Management – Reporting faults to suppliers, chasing for solutions.
- Team Support – Working on projects with the wider StableLogic consultancy team.
Prior experience is not required but an active interest and qualifications in IT, Maths or Science are essential.
The person is likely to be keen and enthusiastic, have strong written and oral communication skills and will have an active interest in IT and technology.
Why Join StableLogic?
- Add value from day one
- You can trust us to grow your career and knowledge
- Work with industry leaders
- Work with major global businesses
- We have fun and we deliver
As an employee at StableLogic you will make a true impact from day one. Our teams are advising business leaders around the world. These executive relationships are not just benefiting our clients – but shaping the industries around us.
Please note: we only accept applications from candidates who already have the right to work in the UK.
|Job Category||Service Desk|
|Based||London - Office Based Role|
|Contract or Permanent ?||Permanent|